10 Commandments for Transforming Brands in a Consumer Democracy
Notes from Citizen Brand by Marc Gobe
01. Evolve from consumers to people : Consumers buy. People live.
02. Evolve from honesty to trust : Honesty is expected. Trust is engaging and intimate.
03. Evolve from product to experience : Products fulfill needs. Experiences fulfill desires.
04. Evolve from quality to preference : Quality for the right price is a given today. Preference creates the sale.
05. Evolve from notoriety to aspiration : Being known does not mean that you are also loved!
06. Evolve from identity to personality : Identity is recognition. Personality is about character and charisma!
07. Evolve from function to feel : The functionality of a product is about practical and superficial qualities only. Sensorial design is about experiences.
08. Evolve from ubiquity to presence : Ubiquity is seen. Emotional presence is felt.
09. Evolve from communication to dialog : Communication is telling. Dialog is sharing.
10. Evolve from service to relationship : Service is selling. Relationship is acknowledgement.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.15 winning Methods for Selling Any Product or Service in Any Economy
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.