10 Daily Practices for a Happier Life
Notes from The Joy Diet by Martha Beck
01. Nothing: to begin the joy diet, you must do nothing for at least 15 minutes a day.
02. Truth: Create and absorb at least one moment of truth each day.
03. Desire: Each day, identify, articulate, and explore at least one of your heart’s desires.
04. Creativity: Each day, conceptualize, and write down at least one new, concrete idea that will help you obtain something your heart desires.
05. Risk: Every day, do at least one frightening thing that contributes to the fulfillment of your desires.
06. Treats: Every day, give yourself at least three really good treats; one for every risk you take; and two just because you’re you. No exceptions. No excuses.
07. Play: Once a day, take a moment to remember your real life’s work and differentiate it from the games you play in order to achieve it. Then, commit to playing wholeheartedly.
08. Laughter: Every day, make sure that you laugh at least thirty times.
09. Connection: Everyday, use joy skills 1 thru 5 in at least one interaction with a person who is important in your life.
10. Feasting: Have at least three square feasts a day. This may involve food. Then again, it may not.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.8 Strategies for Overcoming Life’s Challenges
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.