10 Leadership Principles I Learned in the Military and Put to Work for Donald Trump
Notes from Take Command by Kelly Perdew
01. Duty : Do what you’re supposed to do, when you’re supposed to do it.
02. Impeccability : If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right.
03. Passion : Be passionate about what you do, and do what you’re passionate about.
04. Perseverance : It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
05. Planning : If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
06. Teamwork : There is no “I” in TEAM.
07. Loyalty : Remain loyal, up, down, and across your organization.
08. Flexibility : In all aspects of life, the person with the most varied response wins.
09. Selfless Service : Give back.
10. Integrity : Take the harder right over the easier wrong.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.14 Values We Need to Humanize the Way We Work
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.