10 New Habits for Keeping Your Edge in Today’s Fast-Paced Workplace
Notes from The Mid-Career Tune-Up by William A Salmon
01. Do what your co0mpany is paying you to do.
02. Balance multiple demands on your time and resources
03. Sharpen your communication skills to enhance your reputation.
04. Develop productive relationships with the right people.
05. Use a problem-centered approach to resolve conflicts.
06. Take charge of your job; fix your own problems.
07. Be creative and flexible; look for innovative solutions and new approaches.
08. Learn to accept uncertainty and adapt to change.
09. Take responsibility for your job performance and morale.
10. Stay current and manage your own career.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Starbucks Five Ways of Being
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.