10 Secrets I Learned from The Apprentice
10 Secrets I Learned from The Apprentice by Anthony Parinello
01. Think big.
02. Show the competition no mercy.
03. Defend yourself aggressively.
04. Remember, consensus is overrated.
05. Identify all possible resources, and use them strategically.
06. Cut your losses.
07. Get face-to-face with key decision-makers.
08. Step up : Take intelligent chances, and then take responsibility.
09. Advance the most profitable deal.
10. Negotiate tough : Negotiate based on your partner’s situation and personality. Understand that no single netotiating strategy is perfect.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Eight Patterns of Highly Effective Entrepreneurs
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.