12 Essential Principles for Winning the War for Customers
Notes from Sun Tzu Strategies for Marketing by Gerald A. Michaelson
01. Honor the customer.
02. Organization of intelligence.
03. Maintenance of the objective.
04. A secure position.
05. Offensive action.
08. Concentration of resources
09. Economy of force
10. Command structure
11. Personal leadership
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 10 Immutable Laws of Power Selling
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.