19 Essential Secrets of Entrepreneurship
You Call the Shots by Cameron Johnson
01. Put yourself out there.
02. Start small.
03. Make your money work for you.
04. Look close to home for great ideas.
05. Balance work with life.
06. Surround yourself with great people.
07. Make yourself your brand.
08. Don’t be afraid to negotiate.
09. Make your own tough decisions.
10. Adapt or die.
11. Find great mentors.
12. Seek out new knowledge every day.
13. Use the power of the press.
14. Stick to your guns.
15. Get experience on the ground.
16. Never underestimate the value of your customers.
17. Creatively build on your experience.
18. Remember what it’s really all about.
19. Be the entrepreneur you want to be.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Three Keys to Change at Work and in Life
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.