25 Keys to Selling Your Products
Notes from Sales & Marketing by Michael A Kamins
01. The need to understand the complexity of marketing.
02. Positioning and why it is important in guiding marketing strategy.
03. Why the job of the marketing manager is key to the success of the firm.
04. Understanding why knowledge of the marketing environment contributes to a firm’s success.
05. Managing demand states.
06. Why a lack of marketing research means “flying blind.”
07. A guide for the marketing manager’s involvement in the research process.
08. The importance of understanding the consumer. Part 1.
09. The importance of understanding the consumer. Part 2.
10. Why selling to the entire market may not be a good idea.
11. How to generate repeat purchases.
12. Establishing a brand name is a key strategic advantage.
13. The inherent advantage of the pioneer brand.
14. How can the follower brand compete?
15. Can new products give new life to companies?
16. Issues relating to effective product strategy.
17. Pricing could be tricky. What should I charge?
18. Effective ways to promote your product.
19. Advertising as a promotional tool.
20. Distribution as an effective component of marketing strategy.
21. How to effectively integrate the 4 P’s of marketing.
22. International marketing as a potential focus of the company.
23. Case Study: A marketing success story.
24. Case Study: A marketing challenge.
25. Future directions of marketing strategies.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Six Kinds of Job Search Methods
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.