29 Common Myths About Hiring
Notes from Job Search Solution by Tony Beshara
01. Hiring authorities and companies really know what they’re doing when it comes to hiring.
02. Companies approach hiring with common sense, logic, and good business acumen and consistency.
03. The human-resource department streamlines the hiring process.
04. I can find a job on the internet.
05. There is a time formula for finding a job.
06. You can find your dream job.
07. I’ve paid my dues, so now someone will pay me what I’m really worth.
08. Since I’m looking for a job anyway, this is probably a good time to change careers.
09. If I change jobs, I need to make more money.
10. An MBA or graduate degree makes me a better candidate.
11. The most qualified candidate gets the job.
12. I know I’m good; just get me in front of them.
13. Interviewing and hiring is a two-way street.
14. Offshoring and outsourcing are killing jobs in America.
15. If you’re really good, people will want to hire you and you will always have a job.
16. I want to find the last job or company for the rest of my career so I’ll never have to change jobs again.
17. I know the market for my skills.
18. Networking is the only way to go.
19. Being employed while looking for a job gives a person leverage.
20. I’ll ‘stick my toe in the water’ and casually look for a job, just to see what’s out there.
21. If I’m recruited, they have to sell me. After all, I’m not looking for a job.
22. When companies ‘stroke’ you, they’re signaling that you’ve got the job.
23. Big companies have more security; I can be more effective in smaller firm.
24. It’s not what you know, but whom you know.
25. I asked around and got great advice from XYZ about the kind of job I should take.
26. I changed jobs a few years ago, so I know what I’m doing.
27. Finding a good job is more luck than anything else.
28. I’m too shy to thrust myself at a prospective employer.
29. I don’t want a job like the last one; I really got burned.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Triple A Formula
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.