30 Life Rules Mentioned in And Never Stop Dancing
Notes from And Never Stop Dancing by Gordon Livingston
01. Paradox governs our lives.
02. Much of what we think we know is untrue.
03. Forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves.
04. Marriage ruins a lot of good relationships.
05. It is easier to be angry than sad.
06. Action is eloquence.
07. It is better to be spent than saved.
08. If you have anything to say, say it now, for the eternal silence is at hand.
09. We are defined by what we fear.
10. The best stepparents do the least parenting.
11. One of life’s most difficult tasks is to see ourselves as others see us.
12. Moral certainty is the reward of the true believer.
13. Relinquish dignity last.
14. Though much is taken, much abides.
15. The important questions are unanswerable.
16. Attachment is the source of all suffering.
17. We all live downstream.
18. You can change who you are without rejecting who you were.
19. It is a sense of meaning that nourishes the soul.
20. We were not meant to live alone.
21. The primary difference between intelligence and stupidity is that there are limits to intelligence.
22. The ears are the primary organs of seduction.
23. No one ever died of insomnia.
24. Heroism is in the eye of the beholder.
25. We are all capable of anything.
26. We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.
27. Happiness requires an ability to tolerate uncertainty.
28. As we grow old, the beauty steals inward.
29. Every snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty.
30. Most people die with their music still inside them
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.