47 Ways to Increase Your Emotional Quotient
Notes from It’s Not How Smart You Are, It’s How You Are Smart by Jeanne Anne Anne Craig
01. Learn your non-negotiables.
02. Set appropriate boundaries.
03. Be assertive.
04. Be “integrous”
05. Take authentic action.
06. Learn to soothe yourself.
07. Complain strategically.
08. Be willing to live with chaos and confusion.
09. Learn to negotiate.
10. Don’t “wear” projections.
11. Accept criticism for the gift it is.
12. Develop your sense of humor.
13. For more, buy the book!
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Essence Five Keys To Success
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.