6 Steps to Free Publicity
Notes from 6 Steps to Free Publicity by Marcia Yudkin
01. Find a news angle for your headline
02. Present the basic facts for the angle of your headline in paragraph one.
03. Gather or create a lively quote that elaborates on the basic facts for paragraph two.
04. Elaborate further on basic facts in paragraph three.
05. End with the nitty-gritty details.
06. Send it off.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Six Steps for Achieving What You Want in a Rapid-Fire World
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.