7 Power-Skills to Nail Your Bad Feelings
Notes from The Emotional Toolkit by Darlene Mininni
01. thought-shifting : shift your thoughts from judging to supporting.
02. meditative arts : belly breathing, mindful meditation, and meditation-in-action.
03. communication : understanding your communication style and using it effectively.
04. emotional writing : writing about your distressing feelings.
05. physical movement : walking, dancing, yoga
06. connection : feeling connected to others.
07. psychotherapy : see a therapist.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Four-step Strategy to Ignite Customer Evangelists and Keep Them for Life
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.