7 Problem-Solving Principles from the Wright Brothers That Can Make Your Business Soar
Notes from The Wright Way by Mark Eppler
01. Forging: shaping ideas through constructive conflict.
02. Tackling the tyrant: solving the toughest parts of the problem first.
03. Fiddling: “inveterate tinkering” or constantly experimenting with improvements.
04. Mind-warping: approaching a problem logically, while seriously considering illogical options.
05. Relentless preparation: maintaining a lifelong passion for learning.
06. Measuring twice: paying meticulous attention to detail.
07. Force multiplication: accomplishing infinitely more in teams than as individuals.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.3 Simple Steps to Creating Truly Innovative Products
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.