Eight Kind of Skills Employers Want
Notes from Seven-Step Job Search by Michael Farr
01. The ability to learn new things.
02. Basic academic skills in reading, writing, an computation.
03. Good communication skills, including listening and speaking.
04. Creative thinking and problem solving.
05. Self-esteem, motivation, and goal setting.
06. Personal and career development skills.
07. Interpersonal/negotiation skills and teamwork.
08. Organizational effectiveness and leadership.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Four Stages of Knowing
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.