Eight Skills Leaders Use to Innovate, Make Decisions, and Solve Problems
Notes from The Prepared Mind of a Leader by Bill Welter
01. Observing: Seeing beyond the obvious.
02. Reasoning: Moving from the known to the undetermined.
03. Imagining: Envisioning the future before it arrives.
04. Challenging: Pushing for higher and deeper thinking.
05. Deciding: Choosing with consequences in mind.
06. Learning: Keeping a developmental mind-set.
07. Enabling: Exercising leadership from the outside in.
08. Reflecting: Looking backward, forward and inward.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Seven Key Principles Of Effective Leadership Development
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.