Eight Strategies for Handling Performance Anxiety at Work
Notes from 20 Communication Tips at Work by Eric Maisel
01. Rehearse and then rehearse some more.
02. Accept that you are anxious.
03. Don’t over dramatize your symptoms.
04. Make note cards and, if the situation permits, use them.
05. Learn a calming guided visualization, meditation or breathing exercise and use it before your performance.
06. Eat and drink lightly beforehand.
07. Surrender to the possibility that you may make mistakes and affirm that you’ll be okay even if you do.
08. Rehearse. Practice. Get ready. Then, when the curtain rises, smile!
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.22 Different Kinds of Great Business
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.