Famous People’s 90% Sweat
Notes from Dare to Dream by John C Maxwell
01. Cicero practiced speaking before friends every day for thirty years to perfect his elocution.
02. Plato wrote the first sentence of The Republic nine different ways before he was satisfied.
03. Milton rose at four o’clock every morning to have enough hours for writing Paradise Lost.
04. Gibbon spent twenty-six years on his Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
05. Noah Webster labored thirty-six years writing his dictionary, crossing the Atlantic twice to gather material.
06. Byron rewrote one of his poetic masterpieces ninety-nine times before publication, and it became a classic.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.