Fifty Ways to Work Less, Play More, and Earn More
Notes from Work Like Your Dog by Luke Barber
01. Treat work as a game.
02. Turn work into play.
03. See every situation as an opportunity to play.
04. Take every opportunity to celebrate.
05. Work less, play more, earn more.
06. Have fun with your customers.
07. If you haven’t been rejected recently, then you probably haven’t been trying hard enough.
08. Take the company on a shopping spree.
09. Work like your dog.
10. Honor your fabulous failures.
11. Value who you are, not what you have.
12. Memo to managers: Treat your employees even better than you treat your customers.
13. For more, buy the book.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Eight Skills Leaders Use to Innovate, Make Decisions, and Solve Problems
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.