Five Keys to Becoming a More Effective Leader
Notes from Leadership Chronicles of a Corporate Sage by Susan Bethanis
01. Go slow to go fast : leader as a learner.
02. Get good at small talk : leader as relationship builder.
03. Craft a legacy with great people + vision : leader as visionary.
04. Coach-in-the-moment to build a legacy : leader as a coach.
05. Add the globe : leader as globalist.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.26 Ways to Get What You Want at Work
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.