Five Minds for the Future
Notes from Five Minds for the Future by Howard Gardner
01. the disciplinary mind : mastery of major schools of thought and of at least one professional craft.
02. the synthesizing mind : ability to integrate ideas from different disciplines into a coherent whole and to communicate that integration to others.
03. the creating mind : capacity to uncover and clarify new problems, questions, and phenomena.
04. the respectful mind : awareness of and appreciation for differences among human beings.
05. the ethical mind : fulfillment of one’s responsibilities as a worker and a citizen.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Only Three Questions That Count
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.