Four Stages of Knowing
Notes from Business Is a Contact Sport by Augusto Vidaurreta
01. Awareness of facts and reputation : result of research, reading and listening to other’s opinions and experiences of the stakeholder.
02. Awareness of one another : result of initial meeting, whether through an introduction, a cold call, or a chance meeting.
03. Knowledge of one another “in role” : result of repeated contacts or touches in which you father more information, establish a business relationship, and move into the win-win zone.
04. Bonding : result of interacting socially, exchanging personal information, acting on shared interests, and establishing common ground.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Grand Slam Formula of Success
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.