Four Stages of the Sales Cycle
Notes from Closing Techniques (That really Work!) by Stephan Schiffman
01. Prospecting : determining that you’re mutually interested in the proposed solution.
02. Interviewing : getting detailed information about the goals of your prospect.
03. Presentation : supplying more specific data about the benefits of the product/service as those benefits directly relate to that particular prospect.
04. Closing : closing the sale.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Six Major Categories of Money
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.