How to Avoid the 8 Deadly Sins of Mismanagement
Notes from Managing to Stay Out of Court by Jathan Janove
01. Managing like a beginning skier
02. Dissin’ your employees
03. Rationalizing away truth.
04. Misguided benevolence.
05. Falling into the inconsistency trap
06. Letting employees speculate
07. Listening through your “I”.
08. Front-of-the-nose perspective.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.6 Steps to Free Publicity
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.