The Eight Patterns of Highly Effective Entrepreneurs
If at First You Don’t Succeed by Brent Bowers
01. Seizing opportunities : Entrepreneurs notice things.
02. Running your own show : Entrepreneurs want to be in charge.
03. Nurture vs. nature : Some have the entrepreneurial gene.
04. Turning on a dime : Entrepreneurs are nimble.
05. Tenacity : Entrepreneurs never give up.
06. Delusions of a grandeur : Entrepreneurs believe.
07. Wait a minute: will it work? : Entrepreneurs have lofty ambitions and firm pragmatism.
08. Failing forward : Entrepreneurs analyze what went wrong and leverage their mistakes to their purposes.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 8 Skills That Separate People Who Perform from Those Who Don’t
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.