10 Hard Charging Strategies for Leading in Politically Correct Times
If You Don’t Make Waves, You’ll Drown by Dave Anderson
01. Don’t be a wimp!
02. Eliminate entitlements: send the moochers packing!
03. Don’t confuse the scoreboard for the game.
04. Sometimes you have to tick people off!
05. Learn to read between the lies!
06. Ditch diversity and go for results!
07. Don’t just win … run up the score!
08. Spare the rod, spoil the sluggard!
09. Don’t make people happy … make them better!
10. Don’t trade your values for valuables!
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.16 Timeless Principles That Drive Performance Excellence
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.