The 8 Skills That Separate People Who Perform from Those Who Don’t
Know-How by Ram Charan
01. The know-how to position and reposition the business to make money.
02. The know-how to connect the dots by pinpointing and taking action on emerging patterns of external change.
03. The know-how to get people to work together by managing the social system of your business.
04. The know-how to judge, select and develop leaders.
05. The know-how to mold a team of leaders.
06. The know-how to determine and set the right goals.
07. The know-how to set laser-sharp dominant priorities.
08. The know-how to deal with societal forces beyond the market.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Eight Surefire Ways for Women to Thrive in Business
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.