Nine Practices of Effective Executives by Peter Drucker
Notes from Leading With Questions by Michael Marquardt
01. They asked, “What needs to be done?”
02. They asked, “What is right for the enterprise?”
03. They developed action plans.
04. They took responsibility for decisions.
05. They took responsibility for communicating.
06. They were focused on opportunities rather than problems.
07. They ran productive meetings.
08. They thought and said “we” rather than “I.”
09. They listened first, spoke last!
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Six Hallmarks of a Questioning Culture
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.