Nine Strategies for Simplifying Your Life
Notes from The Organizing Sourcebook by Kathy Waddill
01. Make your systems fit you and your life.
02. Sort everything by how you use it.
03. weed constantly.
04. Use the right containers and tools.
05. Label everything.
06. Keep it simple.
07. Decide to decide.
08. Get help when you need it.
09. Evaluate honestly and often.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Eleven Keys to a Stress-Free, Satisfying, and Successful Work Life … No Matter Who You Work With
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.