Notes from Job Search Solution by Tony Beshara
01. S : Specific and simple. Stated in the present with sensory-based language.
02. M : Manageable, Measurable, and Motivational. I can, I do, and I feel.
03. A : Attainable and Achievable. What I can control.
04. R : Relevant, Risk-oriented, challenge/skill balanced. Meaningful, a stretch, hard but doable.
05. T : Trackable and Timed. Measure the process and set dates of accomplishment.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.3-D Action Step Methodology
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.