Seven Affluent Loyalty Principles
Notes from The Art of Selling to the Affluent by Matt Oechsli
01. Don’t tell people about your service – show them.
02. Practice hospitality by doing the little things.
03. Be available to affluent customers or clients 24 hours a day even if you don’t believe it’s necessary.
04. Enable customers or clients to make one call to get the answers.
05. Never say no.
06. Help customers or clients help you to provide Ritz-Carlton level service.
07. Set a leadership example.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Ten Habits of Successful Job Seekers
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.