Seven Reasons to Use the Telephone Instead of Email
Notes from Send by David Shipley
01. When you need to convey or discern emotion.
02. When you need to cut through the communication forest.
03. When you need to move fast.
04. When you want a remote communication to be private.
05. When you need to reach someone who doesn’t have – or doesn’t check – email.
06. When you want people to be able to engage and respond immediately.
07. When you need to send a harsh email, you can soften the blow by calling first with advance warning.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.7 Steps to Winning the Customer You Haven’t Got
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.