Seven Skills for Performing Your Best Under Pressure – At Work, In Sports, On Stage
Notes from Fight Your Fear and Win by Don Greene
01. Determination : the strength of your intent.
02. Energy : the level at which you perform best.
03. Perspective : outlook shapes the outcome.
04. Courage : ability to act, despite fear.
05. Focus : ability to stay in the here and now.
06. Poise : ease under pressure.
07. Resilience : ability to hang tough through adversity.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.10 Secrets of Time Management for Salespeople
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.