Seven Steps to Cut Your Job Search Time in Half
Notes from Seven-Step Job Search by Michael Farr
01. Identify your key skills – and develop a powerful new “skills language” to describe yourself.
02. Set a specific job objective before you go looking.
03. Use the most effective methods to find a better job in less time.
04. Write a simple resume now and a better one later.
05. Redefine what counts as an interview, and then organize your time to get two a day.
06. Dramatically improve your interviewing skills.
07. Follow up on all your job leads.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Using the 12 Principles of Relationship Asset Management to Build Buy-in, Blast Away Barriers, and Boost Your Business
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.