Six Areas of Dissatisfaction Among Affluent Customers
Notes from The Art of Selling to the Affluent by Matt Oechsli
01. They have unfulfilled goals and aspirations plus the desire to do something about it soon (now is even better).
02. They are early adopters who like to be among the first to try something new.
03. They have a problem that they want solved.
04. They have an opportunity they want to pursue.
05. Products and/or services they are currently using are not meeting their needs or their standards.
06. A company, brand and/or salesperson they once trusted is not meeting their needs or their standards.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Thirteen Ways to Overcome Firing As Rejection
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.