Six Characteristics of Successful People Regarding Failure
Notes from Dare to Dream by John C Maxwell
01. Successful people reject rejection.
02. Successful people see failure as temporary.
03. Successful people see failure as isolated incidents.
04. Successful people see success as a process.
05. Successful people are willing to try a new approach.
06. Successful people bounce back.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.10 Ways to Drive Affluent Prospects and Customers Away
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.