Six Major Categories of Money
Notes from Consultative Selling by Mack Hanan
01. Investment : what customers pay out.
02. Return : what they get back on what they pay out.
03. Payback : when they get their investment back.
04. Net profit : what they make on their investment or their increment over and above payback.
05. Cost : an investment on which there is no return.
06. Opportunity Cost : the profit they could have made on a different investment.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 12 Commandments of Affluent Selling
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.