Six Reasons to Send a Letter Instead of Email
Notes from Send by David Shipley
01. When you want a document that can be filed, archived, or framed.
02. When you want to create something that the recipient can savor, like a letter of commendation or a love letter.
03. When you don’t want to interrupt someone.
04. When you want to present and address complex topics.
05. When you really mean business: a registered letter, a subpoena, a memo stating company policy.
06. When your material is so confidential that you can’t take any chances it might, with a mere click of the Forward command, find its way to someone other than the intended recipient.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Famous People’s 90% Sweat
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.