Six Steps for Achieving What You Want in a Rapid-Fire World
Notes from When Faster-Harder-Smarter Is Not Enough by Kathryn D Cramer
01. Take your blinders off
02. Be outrageously optimistic
03. Make the future happen inside you
04. Get others on board
05. Stack the odds in your favor
06. Celebrate every victory, large and small
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.A Powerful 4-Step Plan for Becoming a Star in Anything You Do
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.