Six Ways for Motivating Your Employees Without Giving Away the Store
Notes from Small Business Survival Guide by Cliff Ennico
01. You’re not the boss.
02. But you’re not their friend, either.
03. Make the company the “third person in the room.”
04. Make incentives on a group basis, not on an individual basis.
05. Be humane.
06. Make your employees “see the logic.”
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Four Primary Reasons We Have Trouble With Questions
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.