Six Ways to Make People Like You
Notes from How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
01. Become genuinely interested in other people.
03. Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
04. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
05. Talk in terms of other person’s interest.
06. Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.30 Life Rules Mentioned in And Never Stop Dancing
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.