Ten Benefits of Great Questions
Notes from Leading With Questions by Michael Marquardt
01. Cause the person to focus and to stretch.
02. Create deep reflection.
03. Challenge taken-for-granted assumptions that prevent people from acting in new and forceful ways.
04. Generate courage and strength.
05. Lead to breakthrough thinking.
06. Contain the keys that open the door to great solutions.
07. Enable people to better view the situation.
08. Open doors in the mind and get people to think more deeply.
09. Test assumptions and cause individuals to explore why they act in the way that they do as well as why they choose to take action.
10. Generate positive and powerful action.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Eight Characteristics of Judging Relationships
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.