Ten Deadly Marketing Sins
Notes from Ten Deadly Marketing Sins by Philip Kotler
01. Your company is not sufficiently market focused and customer driver.
02. Your company does not fully understand its target customers.
03. Your company needs to better define and monitor its competitors.
04. Your company has not properly managed its relationships its stakeholders.
05. Your company is not good at finding new opportunities.
06. Your company’s marketing planning process is deficient.
07. Your company’s product and service policies need tightening.
08. Your company’s brand-building and communication skills are weak.
09. Your company is not well organized to carry on effective and efficient marketing.
10. Your company has not made maximum use of technology.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 5 Paths to Persuasion
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.