The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
Notes from Buddha Is As Buddha Does by Lama Surya Das
01. Generosity arises from unselfishness and nonattachment.
02. Ethics involves virtue, integrity and self-discipline.
03. Patience requires resilience, acceptance and fortitude.
04. Effort means courage in joyous perseverance.
05. Meditation implies mindfulness, concentration, reflection and introspection.
06. Transcendental wisdom includes discernment and self-knowledge.
07. Skillful means arise from resourcefulness and imagination.
08. Spiritual aspirations include noble intention and resolve.
09. Higher accomplishments require leadership, powers and positive influence.
10. Awakened awareness means pristine realization.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.