The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
Notes from The Taboos of Leadership by Anthony F Smith
01. We know what leadership looks like (but we don’t know what it takes)
02. Charisma shouldn’t make a difference (but it does)
03. Real leaders don’t play politics (they take it very seriously)
04. Women make better leaders (when that’s what they really want to do)
05. The double standard is for cavemen (and the corner office)
06. Thou shalt not play favorites with friends and family (except when it make a lot of sense)
07. A leader’s fundamental duty is to groom a successor (but it hurts like hell)
08. Leaders need to demonstrate work-life balance (no problem; work is their life)
09. Blatant self-interest is dangerous (in followers, not leaders)
10. It’s lonely at the top (but leaders wouldn’t have it any other way)
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.