The 12 Commandments of Affluent Selling
Notes from The Art of Selling to the Affluent by Matt Oechsli
01. Be totally committed.
02. Be as advertised.
03. Be a problem solver.
04. Be a servant.
05. Be a trusted source of information.
06. Provide value that exceeds price.
07. Disclose all costs.
08. Stand by everything.
09. You are the firm.
10. Be covetous of your reputation.
11. Become internet savvy.
12. No hassles.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Six Ways to Make People Like You
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.