The 12 Universal Laws of Power Persuasion
Notes from Maximum Influence by Kurt W Mortensen
01. The law of dissonance : internal pressure is the secret.
02. The law of obligation : how to get anyone to do a favor for you.
03. The law of connectivity : contagious cooperation.
04. The law of social validation : the art of social pressure.
05. The law of scarcity : get anyone to take immediate action.
06. The law of verbal packaging : the leverage of language.
07. The law of contrast : how to create extra value.
08. The law of expectations : the impact of suggestion.
09. The law of involvement : create and awaken curiosity.
10. The law of esteem : how praise releases energy.
11. The law of association : create the climate.
12. The law of balance : logical mind vs. emotional heart.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.5 Step Action Plan to Transform Workplace Performance
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.