The 18 Immutable Laws of Corporate Reputation
Notes from The 18 Immutable Laws of Corporate Reputation by Ronald J Alsop
01. Maximize your most powerful asset.
02. Know thyself – measure your reputation.
03. Learn to play to many audiences.
04. Live your values and ethics.
05. Be a model citizen
06. Convey a compelling corporate vision.
07. Create emotional appeal.
08. Recognize your shortcomings.
09. Stay vigilant to ever-present perils.
10. Make your employees your reputation champions.
11. Control the internet before it controls you.
12. Speak with a single voice.
13. Beware the dangers of reputation rub-off.
14. Manage crises with finesse.
15. Fix it right the first time.
16. Never underestimate the public’s cynicism.
17. Remember – being defensive is offensive.
18. If all else fails, change your name.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Three Elements of a Marketing Strategy
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.