The 7 Best Things (Smart) Teens Do
Notes from The 7 Best Things (Smart) Teens Do by John Friel
01. Becoming competent: You can’t get self-esteem from talking to yourself in front of the mirror or being smothered with praise.
02. Master Your Feelings: Don’t let the tail wag the dog.
03. Break the Silence: It takes so much energy to silently scream.
04. Get Healthy Power: Learn to respectfully make things happen.
05. Face the Serious Stuff: Some things are too big to keep buried.
06. Find an Identity: From accepting without question to discovering your own path.
07. Start Learning to Stake Out the Extremes: It’s the universal skill.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.