The 7 Principles of Rational Living
Notes from Getting What You Want by Robert J Ringer
01. Base your actions on truth.
02. Focus on value, not entitlements.
03. Make choices with civility, dignity, honesty and humility.
04. Avoid those who drain your personal resources.
05. Rid yourself of major encumbrances.
06. Develop the self-discipline to act on intellect rather than impulse.
07. Learn from bad breaks, and move on.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.